Why Do You Want An Exceptional Outdoor Furnishings Table?
- Because each one is unique. They are one of a kind, unlike mass produced aluminum, steel and teak tables.
- Because each table base is fabricated by hand. By a craftsman, not a machine, out of 140 year-old timbers.
- Because each of the legs has four stainless steel leveling bolts. Stainless steel will never rust. Ever.
- Because leveling bolts allow you to place your table on uneven surfaces. Those bolts also prevent wicking. Wicking is when moisture attacks the legs from the bottom.
- Because the base is sealed with the best sealer our research can find. To protect the 140 year-old timbers from moisture’s damaging effects.
- Because the top is hand fabricated, reinforced 6500 psi cast stone. It’s protected by a cutting edge liquid densifier with a built-in water repellent that provides stain resistance and a non-gloss finish.
- Because the trough, the center piece of your table, can be either Stainless Steel or Copper. This allows your designer to match your your one of a kind table to it’s surroundings. Thanks! We knew you’d like that. That’s why we did it.
- Because all of these parts all of these steps, add up to an extraordinary table that you and your family will enjoy for generations.
View our Gallery of Exceptional Outdoor Furniture.